We accept returns - but please be conscious that there is a cost to our planet
It's the highlight of our day when we help you find an MM piece that you can cherish for a lifetime. We understand that buying online can make it a little more tricky so to make it as easy as possible we're happy to send photos, measurements, styling suggestions and size recommendations.
We want your new MM to make your heart sing, so if you receive it and it's not quite right, we can help you in making a return. What we aren't supportive of, is encouraging the habit of frivolous purchasing with an intention to return. We ask you to remember that the process of returning comes at an environmental cost to our planet.
- One parcel shipping from our head office in Auckland to Sydney (and back) creates approximately 920kg of C02e (carbon dioxide equivalent).
- One parcel shipping from our head office in Auckland to New York (and back) creates approximately 6025kg of C02e.
- All packaging returned with your order has to be recycled or disposed of.
- Returned garments have to be dry cleaned, spot cleaned and/or ironed using chemicals, water and energy.
- All international e-commerce orders are carbon offset through the DHL GoGreen Climate Neutral shipping service.
- All orders are packaged in recyclable courier bags made from quarry waste limestone.
- Minimal inner packaging is used to reduce waste.
- E-commerce postcards and postcard sleeves are made from FSC certified recycled paper card.
If you have questions about any pieces that you have your eye on or need help with a return, please contact us, we're here to help!