In these terms and conditions, “we” “us” and “our” refers to Maggie Marilyn Ltd. Any access and use of information on this website including purchasing of our product/s is subject to the following term and conditions.
We reserve the right to amend this notice at any time and your use of the website following any amendments will represent your agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions as amended. Maggie Marilyn therefore recommends you read our terms and conditions each time you visit our website.
1. Website services
- All prices are in, and processed in New Zealand dollars (NZD). We endeavour to have our pricing as accurate and current as we possibly can. The prices are detailed within the individual product listings and we reserve the right to amend our pricing at any time.
2. Product Descriptions
- At Maggie Marilyn we ensure that our products are described as accurately as possible on our website however, we do not warrant that the description is accurate. Maggie Marilyn reserves the right to rectify any error or oversight.
- Images on our website have been provided for illustrative purposes only and we do not guarantee that these images will reproduce in the exact colour nor that any given image will reflect the full design or options involving to that product
3. Product Orders
- We ensure to keep our website product listings current but give no guarantee to the availability of any product advertised on our website
- All Prices are NZD and are inclusive of New Zealand goods and services tax (GST). International customers are NOT required to pay the New Zealand GST of 15%.
- International orders may be subject to Customs import duties and taxes based on the destination country’s controls and regulations. These Custom duties and taxes are based on the value of the order and the tax free threshold of the destination country. Payment of duties and taxes are the responsibility of the recipient, not Maggie Marilyn. These fees are collected at the time of delivery and the customer will be notified to make the payment prior to receiving goods.
- Packaging and posting is calculated upon check out, please refer to ‘Maggie Marilyn Shipping’ above.
- When ordering from Maggie Marilyn we require your full name or business name, postal address for delivery, valid email address, telephone contact details and credit card details. We undertake to take up-most care in keeping this information safe however, we are not liable for its misuse due to virus or error in transmission.
- We hold the right to accept or reject any order placed through our website. If you do not receive a reply within 5 business days your order is deemed canceled.
- Once order/s are submitted you cannot cancel them even if Maggie Marilyn’s acceptance or rejection has still not been made.
- Consequences relating to your ordered goods are the customer’s responsibility once we have dispatched the product.
4. Order cancellation due to error
- Where a product has been entered with the incorrect pricing or description or information displayed, including imagery is inaccurate we reserve the right to cancel a transaction. Any funds debited from your credit card or payment method will be refunded immediately.
5. Site access/Intellectual Property
- When you visit our website you are given a limited license to access and use our information for personal use.
- All trademarks, brands and logos generally identified with TM or ® which are used on this website are either owned by Maggie Marilyn or we have a license to use them. Your access to our website does not license you to use any of of the trademarks, brands or logos without our written permission.
- If you provide us with comments, feedback, ideas and suggestions you acknowledge that Maggie Marilyn reserves the right to use its content. You are also responsible for the content such as is legality, originality and copyright.
- By accessing our website you agree to indemnify and hold Maggie Marilyn harmless from any and all claims, actions, damages/loss, expenses and costs including legal fees arising from or in connection with the use of the Maggie Marilyn website.
7. Counterfeit and buyer protection
- Ensure authenticity when buying Maggie Marilyn products by viewing our authorized stockist list here.
- Counterfeit goods can appear very similar so close inspection can be required. They do not meet the legal standards for manufacturing, material quality/sun protection and safety. Counterfeit goods are also sold in violation of trademark and intellectual property laws.
- To report counterfeit Maggie Marilyn products please contact us at email@example.com